Thank you to everyone who entered our last contest of 2009 for a chance to win one of three copies of Gary Hamel’s latest book “The Future of Management” ?
Lady luck has spoken and I’d like to announce the three winners of their very own copy of “The Future of Management”:
- Cathy Olofson
- Ashish Thomas (claimed)
- Peter Vander Auwera (claimed)
Alternate: Bill Davis
Contest Winners – Please contact me with your address so I can mail you your book.
First, let me say that it was incredibly hard to come up with this list. I’ve come across lots of great articles this year that I can’t find anymore. Luckily a lot of the really good innovation articles end up on our site, but for sure I’ve missed lots of great innovation articles published this year. So, apologies in advance if you thought your favorite article should have been included. You can always include it below as a comment.
Here in no particular order are Blogging Innovation’s Top Ten Innovation Articles of 2009:
- Top 10 Tips for the Innovation Leader by Paul Sloane
- Popularity Contests: Why a Company Embraces One Innovative Idea but Shuns Another from Knowledge@Wharton
- Five Ways to Create Innovation Throughout Your Life by Matt Heinz
- In Search of Innovation by John Bessant, Kathrin Moslein and Bettina Von Stamm
- Four Quadrants of Innovation by Hutch Carpenter
- 21 Great Innovation Methods by Paul Sloane
- The New, Faster Face of Innovation by Erik Brynjolfsson and Michael Schrage
- Innovation Perspectives – Ideas are Not Enough by Rowan Gibson
- Innovation through the Eyes of a Child by Braden Kelley
- Your Innovations Aren’t Immortal by Scott Anthony
Are there any others you would add to the list?
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.