Ends June 4 – World Innovation Forum Discount (save $510)
If you would like to attend the World Innovation Forum (June 8-9, 2010 in New York City), we have negotiated a $200 discount for our loyal readers when you register with our discount code “INNOVATE”. When combine with the normal discount available until June 4, 2010, you can save $510 off the normal $2,200 ticket price.
For more information on the World Innovation Forum speakers, check out Stu’s post.
Ends June 2 – Save $350 – Early Bird Discount for the Business Innovation Factory (BIF-6)
Business Innovation Factory (BIF-6) will be held September 15-16, 2010 in Providence, Rhode Island.
There are only 300 seats for this fun and interesting event and it generally sells out.
As an added value to our loyal readers, we have negotiated a $50 discount when you register using the discount code – bk10.
Anyways, this year’s storytelling lineup includes:
- Tony Hsieh – CEO of Zappos.com
- Jason Fried – Founder of 37signals.com
- John Maeda – President of the Rhode Island School of Design
- Don Tapscott – Author “Rebuilding the World”
- Alan Webber – Author and Co-Founder of Fast Company magazine
- Rita King – Innovator-in-Residence at IBM’s Analytics Virtual Center
Save up to $350 until June 2, 2010 – $1,150 per ticket when you register with discount code bk10 – instead of $1,500.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also @innovate on Twitter.