What are your favorite presentations or documents available on slideshare?
Nominate a slideshare presentation or document to be included on the Top 10 list and be entered into the prize drawing for some great prizes worth up to $3,700:
- 1 All-Access Pass to the Front End of Innovation USA (May 16-18, 2011 in Boston) – $3,700 value
- 2 signed copies of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley – priceless
You can submit a nomination any of these THREE ways:
- Commenting on this blog post with the URL of the slideshare presentation or document
- Sending us the URL of the slideshare presentation or document by @reply on twitter to @innovate
- Sending the URL of the slideshare presentation or document by email to contest @ blogginginnovation.com (or you can send the file itself if it is yours and it is not on slideshare)
So, think about what your favorite presentations and documents on slideshare are and submit the URLs or files (if you haven’t uploaded them yet) from now until midnight GMT on April 18, 2011.
If they are good (and downloadable) we will upload them to the Innovation Excellence slideshare that will go with the upcoming http://innovationexcellence.com site to give the author extra exposure.
The contest winners and the list of Top 10 Innovation Slideshares of 2011will then be announced on Blogging Innovation on April 19, 2010.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Braden Kelley is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. Braden is also the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy.