Join us at PIPELINE 2011 – The Online Conference for Product Development
Innovation is the spark of the product-driven organization. If you want to gain smart strategies for speeding time to market, strengthening brand position and growing market share, then please join us at PIPELINE 2011. The event will feature visionaries and experts from across industries who will share their experiences in driving innovation forward – experiences that you can apply in your organization today and for years to come.
In addition to the featured presenter, Dr. Erez Morag, the Lead Researcher and Innovation Expert at Nike Sports Research, the keynotes include:
- Nicholas J. Webb – Digital Innovation & Innovation Superstars
- Malcolm De Leo – Social Media for Innovation & Product Development
- Bengt Järrehult, Ph.D. – Managing Incremental and Radical Innovation In Parallel
The conference program also includes practitioners and thought leaders from Flowserve, Infineum, Kimberly-Clark, SmartOrg, PDMA, Kalypso, Planview, Siemens and more. There is no travel and no cost for you to attend.
Blogging Innovation continues its commitment to being a leading independent source for innovation and marketing insight articles from:
- 30+ regular contributing authors
- Quality ad hoc contributions from the 6,150+ members of the Innovation Excellence community
- The best innovation events and conferences (and exclusive discounts)
- Interviews with interesting innovation personalities
- Video interviews with innovation leaders
If you would like to submit an article or are interested in being a founding Innovation Excellence sponsor to help the innovation and marketing conversations continue on the new site we are about to launch, please contact us.
Braden Kelley is the editor of Blogging Innovation and founder of Business Strategy Innovation, a consultancy focusing on innovation and marketing strategy. Braden is also the author of the forthcoming book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons.