VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
Innovation Excellence loves making innovation insights accessible for the greater good, because we truly believe that the better our organizations get at delivering value to their stakeholders the less waste of natural resources and human resources there will be.
As a result we are eternally grateful to all of you out there who take the time to create and share great innovation articles, presentations, white papers, and videos and to make a list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers available each year.
NEWSFLASH – We’ve just added two copies (2) of Sarah Miller Caldicott’s great new book Midnight Lunch to the list of prizes ($21.95 value each), along with a $3,000 ticket to the Front End of Innovation EMEA event March 4-6, 2013 in Copenhagen, Denmark to the contest portion of this initiative for one lucky voter to win.
Our lists from the two previous years have been tremendously popular:
Innovation Excellence is now looking for the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012.
Do you, or does someone you know, write articles about innovation?
Or do you just have someone that you like to read that writes about innovation, or some of the important adjacencies – trends, consumer psychology, change, leadership, strategy, marketing, management, collaboration, or social media (as they relate to innovation)?
Well, Innovation Excellence is looking to recognize the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers and you helped us find them with your nominations. Now it is time to vote, and help us narrow things down to a list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012.
People who vote for someone will be entered into the prize drawings for a range of great prizes (we’ll add more prizes here as event organizers and others offer them up), including:
- FREE Conference Ticket to the Front End of Innovation EMEA (March 4-6, 2013)
- 2 copies of the five-star book – Midnight Lunch by Sarah Miller Caldicott – $21.95 value (x2)
- 2 signed copies of the five-star book – Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley – priceless
- More prizes TBD – contact us to add your event or book to this contest
The deadline for submitting votes is December 31, 2012 at midnight GMT.
The ranking will be done by me with influence from votes and nominations. The quality and quantity of contributions to Innovation Excellence by an author will be a BIG contributing factor (through the end of the voting period), so there is still time for authors and bloggers to make their first (or your best) contribution to Innovation Excellence yet. To contribute to Innovation Excellence, simply:
- Join the community
- Click on the ‘Add Content’ option in the site’s main menu and log in with the same username and password you used to create your account
You can vote in any of these four ways (and each earns points for them, so please feel free to vote all four ways):
- Sending us the name of the blogger by @reply on twitter to @ixchat
- Adding the name of the blogger to the comments below
- Adding the name of the blogger as a comment to this article’s posting on Facebook
- Adding the name of the blogger as a comment to this article’s posting in our Linkedin Group (14,800+ members)
The official Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012 and the contest winners will then be announced on Innovation Excellence on January 1, 2013.
We’re curious to see who you think is worth reading.
Here is who received nominations (in alphabetical order):
- Adam Hartung – @Adam_Hartung
- Alex Osterwalder – @AlexOsterwalder
- Andrea Meyer – @AndreaMeyer
- Arie Goldshlager – @ArieGoldshlager
- Bill Fischer
- Bill Taylor – @practicallyrad
- Braden Kelley – @innovate
- Chuck Frey – @chuckfrey
- David Burkus
- Deborah Mills-Scofield – @dscofield
- Deepak Chopra – @deepakchopra
- Don Peppers
- Donna Sturgess – @DonnaSturgess
- Drew Boyd – @DrewBoyd
- Drew Marshall – @drewcm
- Faisal Hoque – @faisal_hoque
- Geovanny Romero Rivera
- Gijs van Wulfen
- Gregg Fraley – @greggfraley
- Greg Satell – @Digitaltonto
- Hu Yoshida – @HuYoshida
- Hutch Carpenter – @bhc3
- Irving Wladawsky-Berger
- James Gardner – @bankervision
- Jeffrey Phillips – @ovoinnovation
- Jerry McColgin – @jmccolgin
- John Di Frances
- John Kapeleris
- Jorge Barba – @JorgeBarba
- Jose Baldaia – @Jabaldaia
- Jose Briones – @Brioneja
- Julie Anixter
- Jürgen Stäudtner
- Kaihan – @Kaihan
- Kevin McFarthing – @InnovationFixer
- Kevin Riley
- LeAnna Carey – @thehealthmaven
- Mark Sebel
- Mark Truelson – @MarkTruelson
- Michael Fruhling
- Mike Brown – @Brainzooming
- Mike Maddock
- Mitch Ditkoff – @MitchDitkoff
- Nicolas Bry – @NicoBry
- Nilofer Merchant – @nilofer
- Patrick Meyer
- Paul Hobcraft – @Paul4innovating
- Paul Shread
- Paul Sloane – @paulsloane
- Peter Cook – @AcademyOfRock
- Polly Labarre
- Pramath Malik
- Ralph Christian Ohr – @ralph_ohr
- Ray Wong
- Ron Shulkin – @shulkin
- Rowan Gibson – @RowanGibson
- Sarah Miller Caldicott – @SarahMillerCaldicott
- Saul Kaplan – @skap5
- Scott Anthony – @ScottDAnthony
- Stefan Lindegaard – @lindegaard
- Steve Blank
- Steve Todd – @SteveTodd
- Stuart Sinclair
- Tim Brown – @tceb62
- Tim Kastelle – @timkastelle
- Wim Rampen – @wimrampen
Conference Discounts from IIR:
- For those of you who would like to attend the Front End of Innovation EMEA or the Front End of Innovation USA, you can save up to 20% using our discount code: fei13excel.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He is currently advising an early-stage fashion startup making jewelry for your hair and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.