Well, it’s almost that time of year again.
Soon we will be opening up nominations for our popular list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2013.
I will post another article for people to reply to when we are ready to accept nominations, and then another article after that when we are ready to accept votes.
One component of the rankings will be the quality and quantity of articles published with us here on Innovation Excellence.
So, there is still time if you are an innovation author or blogger not currently contributing to Innovation Excellence to join our community and then after logging in to submit your content for publishing consideration.
I’ll be pulling together the list during the last couple of weeks of the year.
Until then here are the:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012 (For your iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc. download as a PDF)
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2011 (For your iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc. download as a PDF)
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010 (For your iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc. download as a PDF)
We look forward to seeing some new contributors and some great new content on the site and seeing who you think have been the Top 40 innovation bloggers this year.
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, embeds innovation across the organization with innovation training, and builds B2B pull marketing strategies that drive increased revenue, visibility and inbound sales leads. He has recently begun distributing Innovation eLearning and is the author of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire from John Wiley & Sons. He tweets from @innovate.