Rowan and Braden combined forces a few years ago with co-founders Julie Anixter and Dean DeBiase to make innovation resources, answers, and best practices accessible for the greater good. Today, we’re the most popular innovation website on earth and we hope that you enjoy and value all the great content that is submitted to the site every day from all around the world.
Now, voting is now open for this year’s Thinkers50 – a premier list of the world’s most influential management thinkers. So who will you be casting your vote for?
If you’d like to help Rowan, Braden, or one of our other great contributing authors secure a place on the Thinkers50 Top Management Thinkers for 2015, all it takes is a few seconds to cast your supporting vote:
1) Go to http://www.thinkers50.com/vote-2015/
2) Enter your name and email address in the appropriate boxes
3) Then just enter (1) your nominee’s name, (2) title, (3) organization and (4) email address.
- (1) Rowan Gibson, (2) President, (3) Imagination Bridge, (4) email@example.com
- (1) Braden Kelley, (2) Founder, (3) Innovation Change Leadership, (4) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or cast your vote for one of the other great Innovation Excellence contributors, including our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2014
It’s as simple as that!
Voting is only open until September 1st so now’s the time to vote.
For more information on Rowan Gibson or Braden Kelley, please visit:
Or click here to see our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2014.
We’’ll keep you posted on the results!
image credit: thinkers50.com
Mari Anixter is the Managing Editor for Innovation Excellence. She is a communications & creative professional living in the Chicago area.