Innovation Excellence loves making innovation insights accessible for the greater good, because we truly believe that the better our organizations get at delivering value to their stakeholders the less waste of natural resources and human resources there will be.
As a result we are eternally grateful to all of you out there who take the time to create and share great innovation articles, presentations, white papers, and videos for Innovation Excellence. As a small thank you to many of the great Innovation Excellence contributors, we like to make a list of the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers available each year and to make some great prizes available for members of the community who vote for them – to possibly win!
Our lists from the six previous years have been tremendously popular:
Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2010 (download the PDF)
Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2011 (download the PDF)
Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2012 (download the PDF)
Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2013 (download the PDF)
Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2014 (download the PDF)
Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2015
Innovation Excellence is now looking for the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2016.
Do you, or does someone you know, write articles about innovation?
Or do you just have someone that you like to read that writes about innovation, or some of the important adjacencies – trends, consumer psychology, change, leadership, strategy, marketing, management, collaboration, or social media (as they relate to innovation)?
Well, Innovation Excellence is looking to recognize the Top 40 Innovation Bloggers and you can help us find them.
People who nominate someone to be included on the list will be entered into the prize drawings for a range of great prizes (we’ll add more prizes here as event organizers and others offer them up), including:
- One (1) FREE copy of Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire by Braden Kelley ($34.95 value)
- Two (2) free SIGNED copies of The Invisible Advantage: How to Create a Culture of Innovation by Soren Kaplan, PhD. ($17.95 value)
- One (1) FREE individual Bronze license for the Change Planning Toolkit™ ($1,200 value) — NOW AVAILABLE
- Two (2) FREE copies of Stop Guessing: The 9 Behaviors of Great Problem-Solvers by Nat Greene ($19.95 value)
- One (1) FREE copy of Charting Change by Braden Kelley ($30.00 value)
- Two (2) FREE copies of Outsmart Your Instincts: How the Behavioral Innovation Approach Drives Your Company Forward by Ed Harrington ($23.95 value)
- TBD – Conference organizers this a great way to promote your event
Let us know in the comments whether some of the prizes we are gathering should be reserved for the top couple of vote-receiving authors, or whether the prizes should all be reserved for the people nominating innovation bloggers to the list.
The deadline for submitting nominations is December 31, 2016 at midnight GMT.
You can submit a nomination either of these two ways:
- Sending us the name of the blogger and the url of their blog by @reply on twitter to @ixchat
- Sending the name of the blogger and the url of their blog and your e-mail address using our contact form
So, think about who you like to read and let us know by midnight GMT on December 31, 2016.
We will then compile a voting list of all the nominations, and publish it on January 1, 2017.
Voting will then be open from January 1-7, 2017 via comments and twitter @replies to @ixchat.
The ranking will be done by me with influence from votes and nominations. The quality and quantity of contributions to Innovation Excellence by an author will be a contributing factor (through the end of the voting period), so there is still time for authors and bloggers to make their first (or your best) contribution to Innovation Excellence yet. To contribute to Innovation Excellence, simply:
The official Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2016 and the contest winners will then be announced on Innovation Excellence in early January 2017.
We’re curious to see who you think is worth reading.
Editor’s Note: Conference tickets are for conference admission only and are ultimately at the discretion of the conference organizers to grant. Travel and any other expenses for attending the conference are the responsibility of the winner. All deadlines are midnight GMT on the day mentioned.
Wait! Before you go…
Choose how you want the latest innovation content delivered to you:
- Daily — RSS Feed — Email — Twitter — Facebook — Linkedin Today
- Weekly — Email Newsletter — Free Magazine — Linkedin Group
Braden Kelley is a popular innovation speaker, builds sustainable innovation cultures, and tools for creating successful change. He is the author of the five-star book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire and the creator of a revolutionary new Change Planning Toolkit™ coming soon. Follow him on Twitter (@innovate) and Linkedin.